This is our Process
5 Steps to Optimal ERP
1. Choosing the right project accounting system: Understanding your unique priorities to find biggest return on your investment.
"We like working with Leon because when we need to upgrade our software or make adjustments, Leon is an expert in finance and accounting, and we can rely on him to tell us what works. We involve him in our IT decisions. Before spending any money we consult with Leon to find out what he recommends."
Calgary Energy Company
We take the time to get to know your unique operation. Our consultative process will ensure your choice is prioritizing the business functions that will give you the maximum return on your investment. Tip: Switching to or upgrading to an ERP is a major investment. Allow yourself the time you need to feel good about your choice.
2. Organizational Process Review: Because the solution is more than just software.
Moving to an ERP is a big step that requires you to upgrade your internal processes and workflow. When you work with our team you will discover how our experience will ask the right questions and our and insight will have you working smarter. Tip: Moving to an ERP will support efficient processes but it will not dictate or fix bad processes. Engage with your staff to come up with the most effective path and workflow before implementing your system.
3. Choosing Technology: We will guide you to a strategic choice.
Need help deciding between in-house/on-premise, cloud and hosted? Each option has its pros and cons. Your company philosophy, IT staffing levels and access requirements are just some of the things that will dictate which choice works best for you.
4. Project ERP Implementation: Working collaboratively with your whole team.
System implementation is a great opportunity to create buy-in from your team for your new system and processes. We will include your team in process reviews, system implementation, testing and training. Engaging your team will ensure your new system is a success. Tip: Plan to assign internal resources to the implementation. You still have your regular jobs to get done but it will help immensely if you create an internal implementation team and set accountability.
"The team is deep with expertise. Even when our main contact is unavailable we get great service that’s fast and fixes our issue."
Calgary Energy Company
5. Long term system support: Making sure your system grows with you.
You’ve just made an important investment in your organizational success. We help you ensure that investment is maximized over the long term. We check in regularly and keep you educated on what’s new and available to keep you moving forward. Tip: It will take time for your team to adjust to the new system. It can be a lot to learn. Implement the key functions first, then continue working with your system support provider to expand system functionality over time.
- What are the benefits of an integrated system? Learn how others save money and time.
- What will a project ERP will do for you in your role? Executive, Finance & Accounting, Project Managers
- What should I look for in a project ERP? Understanding Project ERP
- How do I know it's time to start the conversation? Measure your distress.