Is it time to change?
How do you know it's time to start the conversation?
Measure your distress.
"In our old system it used to take 5 minutes to enter a work order which was ridiculous. A system needs to be easy to use. There’s always an easy way to do things you just have to find it. Don’t overcomplicate it. Toss around ideas and ask why a process or function is necessary. It’s a collaborative process to find the right, simple solution."
Industrial Design, Engineering, Custom and large-scale Manufacturing Firm.
- Are you finding that using multiple software systems and spreadsheets is cumbersome and inefficient?
- Does it seem like your workflow and processes and multiple points of data entry are slowing you down?
- Are you having difficulty collecting time from employee time cards?
- Do you spend extra time making sure your data is accurate?
- Would you like more control over your project costs?
- Do you need a better way to track WiP, project deadlines and budgets?
- Does it take longer than you’d like to bill clients?
- Are your receivables larger than you'd like?
- Is it time consuming to get the reports you need?
- Would you like to know how effective your people are?
- Is it scary to imagine company growth using your current systems?
- Do you find yourself wishing for the kind of organizational insight that would help you plan for future business?
- Do your executives want or require more company intelligence?
If you said yes to any of these questions, then it's worth a conversation.
With a quick phone call, we can identify if your current level of distress is worth making a change.
Yes, I want to start a conversation.
- What are the benefits of an integrated system? Learn how others save money and time.
- What will a project ERP will do for you in your role? Executive, Finance & Accounting, Project Managers
- What should I look for in a project ERP? Understanding Project ERP
- What are the 5 steps to optimal ERP? Learn more about the SSL Process.