Why move to a Project ERP?
The Benefits of Integration
Integrating financials and operations into one system helps you see more clearly by providing greater visibility into all areas of your business. This integration will make it easier to identify areas for cost savings and greater efficiency as well as provide business performance indicators, facilitating faster, more accurate decisions.
- Visibility into your whole business
- Administration becomes more efficient and less costly
- Improved data accuracy and data reliability
- 'Real-time' insight with immediate reporting
- Increased efficiency of workflow and processes
- Improved communication across departments
The specific benefits of an integrated project accounting system.
- Increase profits: manage and improve project profit margins
- Reduce operating costs: manage project budgets and project costs
- See the true cost and breakdown of each project: track and manage work orders
- Reduced receivables: invoice your clients sooner and more accurately
- Reduce inventory loss: assign, manage and track inventory and materials to projects
- Reduce time card administration: electronic time card entry and approvals
What does workflow do for you?
- Send invoices via email, individually or in batches
- Receive notifications on project changes or work orders
- Create automated approval requests for purchasing, invoicing and time cards
- Send automated financial or project reports to anyone who needs them on any schedule
- What should I look for in a project ERP? Understanding Project ERP
- What are the 5 steps to optimal ERP? Learn more about the SSL Process
- How will this system help me in my role? Executives, Finance & Accounting Managers, Project Managers
- How do I know it's time to start the conversation? Measure your distress